4 Weeks: November 15, 2007
(Blurry but 'PREGNANT'!)

7.5 Weeks: December 10, 2007
(Little Peanut)

12 Weeks: January 11, 2008
(Any bumps you think you may see are from chocolate!)

16 Weeks: February 8, 2008
(Still pretty much a chocolate bump!)

(Blurry but 'PREGNANT'!)

7.5 Weeks: December 10, 2007
(Little Peanut)

12 Weeks: January 11, 2008
(Any bumps you think you may see are from chocolate!)

16 Weeks: February 8, 2008
(Still pretty much a chocolate bump!)



4 comments:
You look so good! I don't see any bumps! How fun that you got to hear the heart beat, that's my favorite part of every doctor's appointment!
Hey Erin! Molly forwarded your blog to me. She's in my ward now. We were talking the other day and realized we were both at your 4th of July party several years back. Small world! Anyways...I couldn't be happier for you guys!
I love your pictures! Can't wait until March for the ultrasound!
Love,
Jess
Hey honey, you look beautiful! I see no bumps to speak of! I love that you're keeping us up-to-date with a photo diary though... it will be fun to see when you really start to show! Thanks for sharing the site with me, and let me know when baby shower time rolls around... Hope baby Gray's being nice to the mama-to-be!
Much love~
Post a Comment