Sunday, May 11, 2008

Introducing Ellie Marie Gray

Born: May 9, 2008 at 4:52 pm
Weight: 1 lb 14 oz
Length: 13 inches





Ellie unplugged












Proud parents




Day 1 - still tired from the move


Breathing easier


Ellie plugged in





Headed for the beach


7 comments:

steveandjonelle said...

Cute, sweet Ellie. Thank you for sharing the pictures and we wish we could be with you.

Jessica 7 said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Ellie is so beautiful! Her name is perfect, too. I love my niece so much! We'll never get tired of new pictures. :)

Our prayers will constantly be with you and her. We can't wait to meet her - we'll have to get a date on the calendar now! We love you all.

Love,
Jess, Dave, Dianne, Joshua, Rebecca, Caleb, and Isaac

Niki said...

Matt & Erin- She is so sweet. Thanks for letting us visit this weekend. I think we will try and visit tonight if you are up for it. I love the pictures.

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. Ellie is co cute and I love the beach shot. She is actually bigger than I imagined.

David

JoAnne Dittmer said...

What a cute little family! I love the pictures - keep 'em coming!

Naoma said...

What a little sweetheart!! She is soooo tiny! Congratulations! I agree with the pictures request, since we don't get to come visit I want to see lots of pictures!

Lorrising said...

Erin and Matt, Congratulations on your adorable little girl. I got a prayer request for you all the way in Singapore and wanted you to know that God connects us all! My son Paul was born in 2000 with Down Syndrome and an endocardial cushion defect (same as the AV canal) and he's now a little tank! When you get discouraged and overwhelmed just keep in mind that God has managed to connect you with someone half a world away who understands your concerns, isn't He amazing! I'm going to be praying that Ellie grows and flourishes and that you remain strong. Congratulations on your sweet little miracle! Lorri Curto