Sunday, June 15, 2008

Matt's First Father's Day

Thanks for watching my video.

Love, Ellie

11 comments:

Jessica 7 said...

That was awesome! Her karate move was totally sweet. She's so tough! Caleb watched it with me and with each new clip and picture he screamed "Ellie!" and pointed to the computer. Was her parade 'the big move?'

Happy Father's Day, Matt!

Love,
Jess

steveandjonelle said...

I love the video. It was so fun to see Ellie in the videos. She is so sweet! I can't wait to meet her.

Unknown said...

Yeah! You go girl! And you don't need to just feel like a priness because you are one! Matt and Erin keep having fun with Ellie!

Love You,
Dianne

Unknown said...

Ellie,

I am so glad you were born becuase you are cute!

Love,
Joshua

Naoma said...

What a perfect video for fathers day!! You guys are amazing and your little angel Ellie is beautiful! Wish we were closer to come see you guys... We miss you!!

Unknown said...

My favorite was part was the parade float.

Ellie already said it all - Happy Father's Day!

Niki said...

Erin that was awesome. I love watching the video & the kids loved seeing her. They pray everyday that Baby Ellie will get strong!

Michael said...

Ellie- I like your video. It's funny. I enjoyed watching you move. Love- Adam

Ellie- I liked you on the video. I hope you have a great day. Love- Anna

Unknown said...

That was too cute, she is growing so much! Looks like you guys are very happy together:)

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a sweet video. Nice work! She is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't be any happier for you guys. She is so beautiful, makes me that much more excited to see my little guy in a few weeks. I love you Erin, you deserve all the happiness that god has seemed to give you. I love you too Matt, for loving my friend so much!