Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fall Pictures

Here are a couple pics from our fall walks since Ellie has been home from surgery. She's doing very well and is doing new "tricks" for us each day.

Happy Halloween!

8 comments:

Niki said...

Super, super cute. I love the family picture with the leaves!

molly and geoff archibald said...

she is so big! i love to get the updates and to see how fast she's changing.

J said...

You guys totally have taking pictures of yourselves down! I lost touch for a while. I didn't realize how old your baby is. She's a doll. Congrats!

Jessica 7 said...

Ellie is looking fantastic! What a cute kitty cat hat.

Angie said...

O.K. you guys officially get my vote as cutest family ever!

Beth said...

Erin, this is your long lost friend Beth from Tennessee. Do you remember "ACE"? Yep, that is me. I am so happy for you and your family and that Ellie is home with you. She is darling. So good to see pictures of you. Hope all is well. Love, Beth

Anonymous said...

That picture of Ellie with the hat on is so dang cute!

Jen said...

Oh my goodness! She's so stinking cute! The one with the hat made me chuckle, so adoreable!