Love these pictures! She is such a sweetie and I love her Easter Dress! My kids get like that often when I take too many pictures too, but what is a mom suppoosed to do right??
I love seeing the girls dress again--Ellie makes it even cuter:) I especially love the losing it picture--that's exactly what happens with us each photo shoot. Thank goodness for digital cameras! Can't wait to see and hold her in a few weeks!
She will love seeing those picts when she gets older. My kids love to be told about when they had a fit and cried. She is so cute. You must have a blast dressing her up. Girls are so fun.
In 2008, we were blessed with our first daughter, Ellie. At 20 weeks gestation, we learned that Ellie is genetically enhanced! She has Down syndrome (she was given an extra 21st chromosome). Due to low amniotic fluid, she was delivered via c-section at 29 weeks weighing 1 pd 14 oz (13 inches long). After overcoming several obstacles due to prematurity and 106 days in the hospital, she came home! Her AV Canal heart defect was repaired 2 months later and we celebrate her "Heart Day" each year. We have witnessed many mighty miracles in her life and look forward to the many that are yet to come.
We had our second daughter, Rachel, in 2012. Rachel is a sweet and happy baby. Strangers always comment on how "alert" she looks. Is that good? Will she run wild when she learns to move? Oh well...we're trying to enjoy "right now" and oh, how we love her so much!
11 comments:
Love these pictures! She is such a sweetie and I love her Easter Dress! My kids get like that often when I take too many pictures too, but what is a mom suppoosed to do right??
Ellie is so cute! I love her hair. I just want to grab her and say, "I love you Ellie!" and run away with her.
I love it. She was so cute in that dress. Just a few more weeks and she can wear it to church!
HA! It IS the same dress as Evie... crazy!!!! Ellie looks beautiful in it... LOVE the modeling pic!
She is sooooooooo cute! How can you stand it?
Adorable! I'm so glad we ran into each other at the Stake Center. It's been way too long!
I love seeing the girls dress again--Ellie makes it even cuter:) I especially love the losing it picture--that's exactly what happens with us each photo shoot. Thank goodness for digital cameras! Can't wait to see and hold her in a few weeks!
ok, nevermind about the dress...it looks like one of ours...sorry! She looks so cute especially with her bow and bunny!
She will love seeing those picts when she gets older. My kids love to be told about when they had a fit and cried. She is so cute. You must have a blast dressing her up. Girls are so fun.
I love the hair bow!
Oh my goodness, she is just the CUTEST! Looks like you had a good Easter.
Post a Comment