Sunday, May 10, 2009

Concert, Ellie's 1st Birthday and Mother's Day all in 1 Weekend!

We had a busy weekend! Had a concert on Friday night (there is another one on the 15th at 7:30 in New Brighton if you missed it). The reason we took this picture is because a year ago, I was heading to another concert but had to go to the hospital and deliver Ellie! I'm so happy to report that we have a healthy 1 year old now and I made it to the concert this time and that Mother's Day was AWESOME! Hope you all had a great Mother's Day!
"Yay! It's my birthday!" 5/9/09
This is Ellie's newest trick. She loves to clap on command and is so proud when she does! This is a picture of Ellie opening a birthday card from her Great-Grandma Shig! We're going to have her party this coming weekend when family is in town.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!! Happy Birthday Ellie!

Jessica 7 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLIE MARIE! You both look fabulous, and her pony tail is cute!

Grace Albaugh said...

Hey big girl! Congrats!

J said...

You look wonderful Erin, your baby is beautiful and I am so excited that you are still directing the choir. Your talents are amazing.

Angie said...

Adorable!!