Monday, August 24, 2009

More VIP Pictures (joking!)

The Minnesota Passport Agency Ribbon Cutting Ceremony

Senator Amy Klobuchar and Ellie

My sis-in-law Jess and I with Obama and Hillary (and guard) in the background.

Sen. Klobuchar said, "I want a passport!" as though Ellie said it. Honestly, it was obvious she just wanted a picture with Ellie. :)

5 comments:

Jen said...

This is so cool! How fun!
Say, you didn't get your CD yesterday. I'm going to be out all day today, but will get ahold of you tonight to see about getting it to you.
Also, wanted to tell you that you and your sil sang sooooooo beautifully at sacrament yesterday. I love, love, love that song. I've never heard it before. Can I get who it's by so I can find me a cd with someone singing it?

Jen said...

Of course, they won't have sung it as beautifully as you two ;)

JoAnne Dittmer said...

Fun pictures. You're awesome!

J said...

How fun. You look great. Nice outfit, you look very professional.

Jessica 7 said...

Claim to fame - I took all those pictures! It was very VIP. (inside joke) Erin rocked, and I took the ones of her singing discretely with my left hand at my waist, since my right hand was respectfully over my heart. ;) It was so cool to be there and see Erin shine!