Last night, the South Metro Chorale and the Minnesota Mormon Chorale rehearsed together for the Mendelssohn Symphony No. 2, "Hymn of Praise".
I'm so excited for these concerts and hope you can come!
Here are some pics:
I'm so excited for these concerts and hope you can come!
Here are some pics:

Me, MMC Director
The 4/30 concert is FREE and will be accompanied by organ. The 5/1 and 5/8 concerts require tickets and will be accompanied by full orchestra (tickets can be purchased at the door or from any choir member). Here are more details:Friday, April 30, 2010 at 7:30 pm with organ
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
100 Silver Lake Road, New Brighton, MN 55112
This concert is FREE
Saturday, May 1, 2010 at 7:30 pm with orchestra
St. Mark's Catholic Church
350 Atwood St. S., Shakopee, MN 55379
Tickets $10, Students / Seniors $8
Saturday, May 8, 2010 at 7:30 pm with orchestra
All Saints Catholic Church
19795 Holyoke Avenue, Lakeville, MN 55044
Tickets $10, Students / Seniors $8




3 comments:
Awesome Erin. I can't wait.
That is so fantastic. You are so talented and I love how you share your talents so freely. I love your cute smile in that picture. It reminds me of the good old days in ward choir. Good luck with the concert.
I love that picture of you directing and am so glad you share you talents and hard work with your community. I sure wish we could be there!
Post a Comment