Monday, August 30, 2010

I'm so behind!!! Here's a pic to prove we were there!!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

J said...

How fun!! I know what you mean about being behind! I just wrote almost ten posts yesterday to catch up with our summer fun. Whew, back to the grindstone now for us.

Gretchen said...

You are a busy traveler...aren't you!? How fun! Nice to "see" you! Take care.

Elizabeth said...

I know, I haven't updated our family blog since July! We miss you and sorry we haven't mailed the bike and cord yet! Love y'all!

Jessica 7 said...

That sign looks so familiar... ;)

Elizabeth said...

That traffic feed creeps me out. It makes me feel guilty if you see I've been on but don't have time or make effort to leavea comment. But then I think, who am I kidding? She hasn't even updated in forever--she should be flattered that I KEEP COMING BACK WONDERING IF I WILL SEE NEW PICTURES OF ELLIE-BELLIE and have to leave bereft. Ok, I'm done. I'm leaving now, but your stalker traffic feed will tell you if I come back:)