Healthy GIRL!!!
We are just so grateful and excited! We feel very blessed. I can't wait for Ellie to have a little sister!
Matt showing Ellie her little sister. I love this picture because of her big smile!

Me at 17 weeks....yep, a bit bigger than last time with Ellie! Most of that bump was made by Edy's Ice Cream. :)

And last but not least, here's Matt celebrating the joyous news tonight by watching Star Wars with some friends! :) In his defense, this was planned for a few weeks. :)

P.S. Matt is so proud of his "Decembeard" and will say farewell to it in January! :)
4 comments:
Congratulations, Erin!
We're expecting a girl too :)
Maybe someday they'll sing together.
Jess Bandelin
1st: Yay!!! I love Ellie's face!
2nd: Is Matt sporting a beard?
3rd: I think you should name her Edy. :)
Love you and the future Grayette!
Elizabeth
YAY! That is so exciting. I love having 2 girls!
Congrats. I am so excited for you guys.
Post a Comment