After 1 week in the hospital for open heart surgery, Ellie-belly is home! Initially, they expected her to be there for 2-3 weeks. She is doing so well and it is truly a miracle! Thanks for your prayers and support.
This picture is post-operation! Happy Girl!
11 comments:
What a cute smile! We're glad everything went well and she's back home.
She is a doll! I'm so glad the surgery went so well!
Hey Erin! I'm so glad to hear Ellie's doing well and you're ALL home from the hospital --hopefully for a goooood loooooong time. :) She is beautiful--I know you must be loving every minute of being a mommy. Cherish these sweet baby days... Love you!
Love that beautiful smile! Her skin looks great too - isn't circulation wonderful?! I'm so happy for you all! I love you guys!
Dear Ellie,
I am glad you got to go home. You are very cute. I love you Ellie!
From Joshie
Way to go Ellie! I'm so glad you could make it home from the hospital. I'm proud of you! You're lucky to have such great parents that know what's best for you. I hope everthing goes well after this. I can't wait 'til I get to see you!
Love,
Dianne
What a cute little girl. I'm glad to hear she got to come ome so soon and it's great that she's doing so well. I'm sure you love having her home.
With a smile! She is so beautiful. I can't wait to see you all again in December.
Raeanna = Jonelle. Sorry I was signed in on my sisters computer and I didn't realize it, but she thinks Ellie is so cute too!
What a great picture! I love the smile.
So glad the surgery went well. She is a cutie!
Post a Comment