Sunday, October 12, 2008

Heart Surgery Update

For information on Ellie's heart surgery, click on "Ellie's CaringBridge Site" under "Cool links". Thanks for visiting! Please let us know you were there!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Angie said...

I'm so glad to hear her surgery was a success! She's one tough little girl!

Jessica 7 said...

That is an adorable picture! We are thrilled at the success of the surgery and the step by step removals of the tubes, etc. We continue to pray for our little 'Ellie the angel!'

Love,
Jess, Dave, Dianne, Joshua, Rebecca, Caleb, and Isaac

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to see Ellie is doing well. She was in our prayers. I can't imagine how hard that must have been for you. She is such a darling girl.

Love, Melissa Milam

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the successful surgery! That is fantastic news!

J said...

Wow, that's incredible! What a blessing that all went well. I am sure you were anxious for it to be over and to know it would all go well. Good for Ellie for handle such a huge surgery at such a young age.