When my friend Tracy found out we were having a girl, she thought that her Will and my Ellie should get together. While Ellie was still in the hospital, Will wrote Ellie a poem:
"Welcome to the club, my friend - We'll be together 'till the end!
You'll ROCK your extra chromosome and you will NEVER be alone,
'Cause in this "club" you'll always find the friendships here will blow your mind!
See, we know what's truly important in life. And someday, I'll make you my WIFE! :)"
Ellie and Will have not met in person yet b/c Ellie is trying to grow strong enough for their first visit (his dashing good looks can make a girl faint). She was so touched by his poem that she asked me to help her make this video for him on their first Valentine's Day.



6 comments:
She's such a doll!
That is seriously the sweetest thing I've ever seen! It looks like it's meant to be! :)
Too cute! I love, love, love the hair bow. You're getting so big Ellie!
Wow-that is soooo precious! Ellie is doing some amazing tricks! We can't wait to see her soon.
I love it. She is looking so grown up.
Ohhhh soooo cute!!!! My goodness she is getting so big and wiggling so much!
Post a Comment