Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

Ellie dressed up for physical therapy with Jenny We went trick-or-treating at Matt's work - pretty cool! Each floor had its own theme and there was candy everywhere! This picture doesn't represent the "coolness" of this particular floor but it's cute.
Three SWEET Cousins
We went trick-or-treating with our family
Hey Pumpkin Pies!
Ellie and Daddy
Ellie and Mommy
Halloween Happy Family

7 comments:

steveandjonelle said...

Carter was a pumpkin last year! Ellie looks so cute. I can't believe how much she has grown in the past 3 months. She looks like a toddler and not like a baby.

Niki said...

It was a fun night. Thanks for coming over. I love the picture of Ellie smiling with Matt. They were the cutest pumpkins ever if I do say so myself.

JoAnne Dittmer said...

I think that Pumpkin costume suits Ellie more than you, Erin. She is adorable!

Elizabeth said...

So fun! She is a cutie pumpkin. Ben was a pumpkin this year, too.

Emily said...

What an adorable pumpkin!

J said...

My two-year-old was giggling over the cute pumpkin costume and said, "Scary Pumpkin." Ellie looks so cute.

Jessica 7 said...

Cute punkie!