Our 11th Anniversary at The Melting Pot
The Christmas Eve Blizzard! This was taken just before we left for the airport and it was only getting started. 
We visited the North Carolina Aquarium in Wilmington
"No, I would rather not make friends with the thing behind me, thank you very much".

"No, I would rather not make friends with the thing behind me, thank you very much".
Sadly, this picture only supports the southern "Hick" stereotype....a Christmas tree made of cd's? by a sign advertising beef? with a guy wearing his orange hunting hat? Even though I'm proud to be from the South, I just had to take this picture...just had to! 
Looking N.E.R.D.Y. in our 3-D glasses for "Avatar" - great movie!
Looking N.E.R.D.Y. in our 3-D glasses for "Avatar" - great movie!
Early December
MN Mormon Chorale Christmas Concert at Creche Display - definitely one of the neatest concerts we've had so far (can't get this underline to go away).
The choir also performed at an Independent Living Center where we had an "ugliest Christmas sweater" contest...one of them actually lit up...so funny.
MN Mormon Chorale Christmas Concert at Creche Display - definitely one of the neatest concerts we've had so far (can't get this underline to go away).

The choir also performed at an Independent Living Center where we had an "ugliest Christmas sweater" contest...one of them actually lit up...so funny.
"Time Out for Women" - St. George Utah (November 5)
Had such an amazing weekend with my cousins Jen & Julie and my aunt Cindy. Awesome!!!


Had such an amazing weekend with my cousins Jen & Julie and my aunt Cindy. Awesome!!!
How many creatures do you see? Lawn art of St. George!





5 comments:
Wow that was quite the catch up...good work. I know how daunting that can be. I went 3 weeks and yikes its not easy. Looks like you guys are having lots of fun! Can't wait till you make it to Utah again...or we make it to MN :) Ellie is such a cutie!
Wow, looks like you had a fun...six months? Love your hair!
I LOVE Time Out For Women. Glad you got to go! Ellie is so cute - especially in those Christmas pictures!
I heart "crabby Ellie". It was great to have you for Mary's baptism. Glad the flight's went well with Ellie.
I love seeing your updates, and especially hearing about Ellie! I know it's been a while, but I think of you often and all of our "talks"! I hope we can meet up someday. Jenny X.
Post a Comment