We made it to Greece! Matt wanted to see if we could just do "carry on" for all these trips and it's been awesome for all the plane hopping we're doing...however, it was painful making the decision of what NOT to bring. I always over pack...just to be safe. :) Anyways, we bought a duffel bag tonight so we can fit all the things we've acquired on vacation...oh well! We tried! We'll be sure to bring home some yummy European chocolate. No? You don't want any?....hmmm, I guess we'll eat it all then. :) And the gelato too! (I had it twice today!)
I'm having trouble uploading my pics tonight of us at the Acropolis in Athens and the Greek Island of Santorini. Bummer. I'll post them when I can. Tomorrow, we're heading back to Budapest for a night where we're going to explore more of the "Buda" side of Budapest...apparently there is an old cave under the city with a labyrinth inside and it's best to go through at night...I'm excited! After Budapest, we're heading back to good 'ol U.S. of A!!!
I'm having trouble uploading my pics tonight of us at the Acropolis in Athens and the Greek Island of Santorini. Bummer. I'll post them when I can. Tomorrow, we're heading back to Budapest for a night where we're going to explore more of the "Buda" side of Budapest...apparently there is an old cave under the city with a labyrinth inside and it's best to go through at night...I'm excited! After Budapest, we're heading back to good 'ol U.S. of A!!!



1 comments:
Wow I wish we could travel like you two do! How fun!!
Post a Comment