This is a pic of Ellie at Elm Creek Park Reserve. It's a really cool man made lake with filtered water (my favorite part!).
We usually go with my sister-in-law and her kids. They had a good time with bubbles!
Speaking of bubbles, Ellie LOVES them! They are used in Ellie's speech therapy but I think they're just good old fashion fun!

One morning I woke up and walked into Ellie's room and found her doing this! I was soooo excited and you can tell she was pretty thrilled about it too!
Ellie's 4th of July dress
Last weekend, we ran in the Time to Fly 5K/10K at Harriet Island in St. Paul. It was really fun! And SUPER HUMID! All I can say is that the portapotties were so not fun! But the rest was awesome. Great way to start the day!



2 comments:
Ellie is an awesome stander! That's so great!
good job with the race! Love Elli's 4th of July dress.
Post a Comment