Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Best Valentine's Day EVER

Matt surprised us on Valentine's Day with a helicopter ride over Kauai. It was AMAZING! This island is called the "Garden Island" - it's green EVERYWHERE and rains quite a bit (much less though on the southern tip where we're staying) so the waterfalls were plentiful and strong.
Have you ever wondered what it's like to sit up by the pilot? I've always wanted to do it and I got the chance today! Enjoy our takeoff!



One of our biggest adventures to date!


The Na Pali Coast

The Jurassic Park Waterfall where the helicopter lands in the beginning of the movie


Matt and Ellie's cute head (she didn't like the headphones at all)


Valentine's Day Dinner


Schmoopie!


4 comments:

Angie said...

We did the helicopter ride when we were in Kauai also! It really is breathtaking! I highly recommend taking the boat cruise along the Napali coastline as well...the dolphins and sea turtles were so fun!! Have a wonderful time!

J said...

How FUN!!

Niki said...

Wow that sure beats ours! I miss you guys. Make sure to enjoy the sunshine for both of us.

Jessica 7 said...

Amazing!