The eye doctor finally prescribed glasses for Ellie. We've been patching her left eye to strengthen the right eye which is crossed and is weaker in vision but it doesn't seem to be making a huge difference so they want to try glasses as a last ditch effort before surgery. Although I'm sad to cover her pretty blue eyes, I think the glasses are cute. They make special glasses for kids with Down syndrome...some cute and some not so cute! The nice guy at the eye store held Ellie's arms so she wouldn't take them off in the pics. Which ones do you hope I ordered?
Eli Matthew Gray
10 years ago



5 comments:
Ummm - the first ones?
The last ones (bright pink) are really cute, but if I had to guess I'd say you got the first pair. I think I would have ordered two pairs-the first and last, so she had one normal pair to wear too. A girls got to accessorize, right?
I like the first and the last ones. Kaelyn's are more like the first ones. We get to take a "break" from putting hers on her, because she doesn't keep them on for more than 5-6 seconds at a time, and she is near sighted so the doc said it isn't hurting her vision not to have them on. So we will revisit them in 6 months or so. Ellie looks so cute! Are you guys still coming to Utah or did we miss you?
We got the first ones! I love the bright pink color of the third pair but they seem really LOUD on her face and she kept taking them off. She kept the first ones on for a long time! We'll see! The girl has a strong backhand so I hope they last for at least a year.
They're soooo cute! We can never find Hannah's glasses and they keep getting bent. I think I should have been an optometrist:) May the force of the glasses be with you!
Post a Comment