Thanks so much for your prayers and comments everyone! I'm excited to say that your prayers are working. As promised, here are a couple videos from this week:
1. This is Ellie at therapy. It's so cool that she's learning to catch herself and correct!
2. This is from last Sunday. Ellie has a funny sense of humor sometimes! She tricked Adam and went to grandpa! You can tell she's happy about it too! :)
Eli Matthew Gray
11 years ago



5 comments:
Will keeps signing and saying "more" after every time we watch these- he is very proud of his little girlfriend. Way to go, sweetie!! You are beautiful and perfect... keep up all of your hard work! :)
Tracy and Will
She is the cutest thing ever! Glad she is walking, so wish that you guys lived closer.
How cute!
I'm not surprised, but very excited! Not one of our prayers is said without mentioning Ellie. If anyone forgets - ISAAC reminds us. And he also reminds us to pray for her to have the "desire" to walk. I'm going to try to get him praying on a video for you.
That is awesome! We pray all the time for her. It's so cute to hear Ben say "Ellie" in his prayers. And it must be an oversight in your blog program, but for some strange reason "Great Falls, MT" is not you your top list of places to visit. I suggest you get your people on that. :) Love you!
Post a Comment