Maui, HI Vacation 2012
*The connection is still at a snail's pace so I'll continue updating (slowly) but here are a few more pictures:
Family picture
Family picture

We bought matching dresses for Ellie and the baby! I have a picture similar to this one holding a Hawaiian onesie on my tummy when I was pregnant with Ellie in Hawaii. Thought it would be fun to keep up the tradition. 
We got to go to the Lahaina 1st Ward of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints - such a neat congregation - love it when they sing "Aloha Oy" to people who are leaving (like missionaries or members who are moving). Need lots of tissues every time!
Matt & Ellie on the water slide at our hotel
The summit of Waihee Ridge Trail
Who has the bigger load to carry? The pregnant lady or the guy with the 3.5 year old on his back? Be careful how you answer this one! :)
Who has the bigger load to carry? The pregnant lady or the guy with the 3.5 year old on his back? Be careful how you answer this one! :)
Matt golfing on the island of Lana'i - he took a ferry early in the morning and got back around 3:30 in the afternoon. He loved it! When he got back, I got to go to the spa and get a special pregnancy massage (thanks, Mike & Niki!!!! Although I would have watched C&C for free!). It was awesome! Wish I could get massages all the time now! :)
Kayaking - we saw whales, sea turtles and beautiful coral on this trip. We just strapped Ellie to the back of our kayak. haha....just kidding! We hired a really sweet nanny to come and watch her so we could go play together for a few hours. Totally worth it!!! 
Tarzan Matt
Ellie giving kisses
Ellie singing "Itsy Bitsy Spider"
The Baked Hawaii: truly the best dessert we've had here! Hoping to replicate it at home...we'll see! :)
Family at beach sunset



4 comments:
Okay you guys are our kind of travelers!~ How about in a few years we all go to HI together and you can show us around the beautiful island of Maui. Our girls would have so much fun!! We will start saving our pennies.
So fun!!! I love how you guys travel so much. Some day....
I'm so glad you updated! I've missed you. Let's do lunch with the girls (and boy:) sometime when you get back. Soak up the sun, there hasn't been too much of it here and my tan has already faded. Glad you enjoyed the massage! Love you guys.
Hi Matt Erin and Ellie! Fun to see you and meet you guys in Hawaii. I misplaced your note, but remembered your blog name. : ) Send me your email address and I will invite you to our blog (it's private). Hope your adjusting back to the cold. It's taken us a little while.
Jeff and Shelby-jeffandshelby@hotmail . . .
Post a Comment