Saturday, August 16, 2008

2008 Beijing Olympic Games

I love the olympics. I always feel so patriotic. This year's olympics have been different, though. I find myself cheering for so many different countries because I can see my international students in many of the athletes. It's cool how perspective can change you!



Okay, just kidding! These pics are from August 2007!

4 comments:

Jessica 7 said...

I bet it's fun to be able to picture everything going on over there! It's a good thing you went last year to enjoy the sites, because I bet it's super crowded there right now!

steveandjonelle said...

Congratulations on your gold medal in synchronized swimming!

jonelle said...

I am envious of your world travels. China looks like such a fascinating place to go with so much history and culture.

Naoma said...

I agree I am jealous that you have been so many fun places!! Someday maybe. Looks like you guys had a great time when you were there.