Look at our big girl! She's growing a ton and is so fun to cuddle with! She's doing very well. We still don't know when she'll be able to come home - it all depends on her breathing and how much food she can eat by herself without the tube. Her heart issue makes it difficult for her to stay awake during entire feedings but she's done it several times and we're so proud of her! It is truly a miracle that she is doing as well as she is. Thank you for your faith and prayers. We have literally felt them.
ELLIE ROCKS! :)
ELLIE ROCKS! :)



3 comments:
Way to go Ellie!!! Keep up all of the hard work! We will be continuing to keep you in prayer. Thank you for the updates! God BLESS You!
I can't wait to hold her again. Keep it up Ellie Marie!
Ellie is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! In this particular picture she reminds me of Isaac. I don't know if it's her expression or what - maybe her mouth. A lot of times when people say that to me about my kids, I don't agree. But today I think she looks a lot like cousin Isaac and I want to kiss her little cheeks!
Post a Comment