Monday, August 11, 2008

7 pounds 5 ounces

Ellie is now 7 pds 5 oz and is 18.9 inches long!
She loves bathtime!

8 comments:

Angie said...

That is such a cute picture!

Jessica 7 said...

That is so fun that you can give her baths and play with her! You're looking great too Erin! Love ya!

Shepherd's in Wisconsin said...

Hi guys! I didn't even know you knew about our blog. I just happened to see you posted a comment on ours. That's awesome. I was so excited to check yours out! Wow, Ellie is beautiful and WHAT A TROOPER! Looks like it's been quite the ride the last few months.

Niki said...

I love the bath pics. She's looking great.

The Lowmans said...

Matt and Erin-
Hello! Little Ellie looks so great. She is the cutest thing ever. We are so glad that things are going well for you guys.

steveandjonelle said...

Good job growing Ellie!

Tana said...

What a great photo! You two are just beautiful! She's getting big!

Jen said...

Hey! I found the link again :) yay.
Oh my goodness, she is growing like a weed! Awww, such a pretty girl. I'm so happy that she's doing so well!